Hefty Harvest aims to keep prices as consistent as possible. However pricing is subject to change without notice. Pricing online may vary from our brick and mortar pricing. To receive in store discounts and specials, customers must visit a physical lcation to make the purchase. Like wise to recieve special internet pricing on certain items, those items must be purchased through the online store.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday
through Friday within 1-3 business days (usually within 24 hours).
Orders placed before 4:00pm generally ship next day. Orders placed on
Friday may not ship till the first Business day of the following week. Shipping times are calculated from time an order leaves the warehouse, not from the time an order is placed. Please keep this in consideration when using expedited shipping options.
some instances the estimated shipping may vary from the actual shipping
cost. In cases where the shipping cost is higher than originally
estimated, HeftyHarvest.com will contact you for approval before charging
any additional amounts to your card.
HeftyHarvest.com requires that your shipping and billing address be
the same to mitigate the possibility of fraudulent orders. If you are
having issues completing an order contact us at email@example.com with
"Order assistance, [your account name]" as the subject line. Include
details about the issue you are having in the body of the email.
Shippers place a time limit on damage claims.
Please inspect your items immediately after receiving them. Any
damage claims must be made within 24 hours of receiving your order.
After that time your damage claim may be denied. Replacement of the
damaged items will occur after the shipper and shipping company have
fully processed the claim. Damaged items are not eligible for refund.
All damage claims require a claim authorization number.
To place a damage claim, follow these steps:
1. Document the damage, take pictures. If the delivery driver is still present have them inspect and verify the damage.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the subject line enter the following: Damage claim, [your order number]
4. In the body of the email attach any photo documentation along with a written description of the item(s) and their condition.
5. You will be sent a reply with further directions to complete the process.
Out of stock items
In the event that an item is out of stock when it is time to ship your order we will conctact you. Customers have the option of:
- Waiting to ship the order till all items are in stock and ready to go.
- Shipping the partial order with addtional items shipped as they become available.
- Shipping the parital order and canceling back ordered items.
- Shipping costs may be affected by changes to the order. Hefty Harvest will communicate these changes for your approval before your order processing is completed.
To ensure our customer receive only the best products HeftyHarvest.com only accepts returns on unused, unopened products within 15 days with receipt of purchase. Excluded from returns are: bulbs, liquids, powders and media. A 15% restocking fee will apply to returned merchandise. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning items. Whenever possible reuse the same packing supplies that your products arrived in to ship items back. This will ensure the item arrives intact. Improperly packed items may not be in returnable condition if damaged during shipping.
All returns require an authorization number.
All requests for returns should be placed through email to ensure proper tracking of the return process. Take the following steps to request a return:
1.Send an email to email@example.com
2. In the subject input the following information: Return request, [your last name],
[your order number]
3. In the body of the email list the items you wish to return and the reason.
4. You will be sent a reply with further instructions.
Warranty & RMA
Hefty Harvest does not directly warranty products. Nor does it take responsibility for the warranties provided by the manufacturers. Many of the products do come with manufacturer warranties, those items are subject to the warranty and RMA policies of their specific manufacturer. Policies may vary between companies.
Hefty Harvest is happy to work with and assist customers with their manufacturer warranties. We will work with you and the supplier and get your RMA handled as efficiently as possible. Any time Hefty Harvest is involved with warranty assistance an authorization number is needed.
To receive warranty assistance take the following steps:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the subject line enter: Warranty service, [order number]
3. In the body of the email list the item you require warranty assistance with and in detail describe what problem you are having with it.
4. You will receive a reply with further directions.
Online Sales Tax
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from
you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska,
Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely
requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale.
The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return
or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please
visit your state's department of revenue website.
Hefty Harvest collects sales tax
in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including
Washington. Hefty Harvest also collects sales tax in
states that have adopted the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement
(SSUTA), including Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky,
Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North
Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah,
Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. List of states in which tax is collected is subject to change without notice. Make sure that you are familiar with your state's sales tax law to avoid any issues.